Saturday, November 6, 2010

Best run in a long time....

10 miles no pain! and 35 total for the week! I found a sweet 5 mile loop in Dick Young Forest Preserve. You traverse through marsh, prairie, woodland, and cornfield. The best part is no crazy dog owners yelling at me for my liberal leash beliefs. It was the first time in a long time that I was able to zone out and enjoy the running awww man it felt good. I had to cancel plans for the 10 mile race in Crystal Lake because I am working now! I recently began training at Lifetime Fitness in Warrenville. I love it, they really take care of their trainers; unlike all of the other corporate gyms. They offer a great pay scale, full benefits, paid vacation, paid NASM certification, paid continuing education...... They sponsor top triathletes and races. One of the races being the Leadville 100 in Colorado the second biggest 100 mile race (hmm might have to do that one)! The atmosphere is very professional not to mention in my first week they gave me a client! I also gained a client through an assessment. She was inspired by all the great testimonials you guys wrote, you know who you are. Check out the link above it is more of a resort than a gym!
10 Miles and still wagging her stub....
Honey Bee on Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment